Ultrasound technician schools in Colorado (CO)
Listed below are schools in Colorado that offer ultrasound or sonography degree or certificate programs. As a rule of thumb you should contact more than one school during your research as criteria for admission can vary from one school to another.
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
Your success is IBMC’s number one priority. Classes are hands-on and small – providing you with an extra level of support and personalized attention from instructors who often work directly in the field they teach.
Peer mentoring, resume writing and professional development workshops are further resources that help further your academic success and prepare you for your profession.
When it comes to putting your skills to the test, you will have the opportunity to do so during your classes, often in simulated environments you would find in the real-world. In most programs, students complete a 5-week externship or clinical experience. Career placement assistance is also provided to you.
In addition, IBMC is Military-Friendly, offers VA benefits, Financial Aid and 20+ scholarship opportunities to select from. See if you qualify!
IBMC College has been locally-owned and operated since 1987, and is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
If you’re ready for a change, put your trust in a reputable college that has been delivering life-changing career training for three decades. Fill-out the form to learn more now.
- Diploma-Medical Office Administration
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
- Associate - Medical Assisting
- Associate - Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding